Does your oven get pan get sticky, dirty and hard to clean when your meals overflow into them? While it’s not possible to always control the overflow while cooking meals, it is possible to prevent large messes with the right products. That’s where oven liners come in to help. You can place these great little kitchen tools at the bottom of your oven to avoid overflowing the baked dishes and have a clean oven even after the largest meals.
5 Benefits of Oven liners for Electric Ovens
There are various benefits of using oven liners, as they are in our opinion among the most useful kitchen products. No matter how hard you try, some ovens can’t be completely cleaned. Beyond saving you hours of long work, they also help maintain your oven in working condition for longer than if no oven liner was used.
1. Oven Liners are Non-stick
Most people use aluminum foil at the bottom of their oven. The aluminum foil, at times, is not able to keep spills for reaching the bottom of the oven. In addition, once they are dirty they are not easily cleaned, which means they have to be changed very regularly.
Oven liners, are non-stick, so even when there are spills they can easily be cleaned using a rag and cleaning products. Note that while some might doubt it, oven liners are made from oven-safe materials that can tolerate high temperatures, as well as not retain bad odors.
2. Removable and Reusable
Oven liners are reusable and they can also be used on both sides before being removed for a proper cleaning. In some cases, it is even advisable to clean the oven liners multiple times before washing them.
Oven liners generally come in a very affordable range. Since multiple manufacturers offer similar products, the high competition for these products has lead to lower prices. Great for consumers like you and I.
4. Dishwasher friendly
Oven liners can be easily washed with the help of a dishwasher. The method of cleaning liners with a dishwasher is similar to the dishes. Just put the liner in the dishwasher and clean it.
5. Heat resistant
Usually, oven liners can provide a heat resistance of 550 degrees Fahrenheit. However, a few of the more high-quality liners can even bear higher heat. In any case, they all work great for meals that require cooking in the 200-500 Fahrenheit range.
How to Use Oven Liners?
Electric ovens are used for cooking and baking delicious dishes. While they can get dirty like any other oven, the issue is that sometimes oven liners don’t come in the right sizes to fit within them. One recommendation is to cut the liner into the size you require. If you intend on doing so follow the manufacturing instructions and follow our next steps.
Here is everything that you need to know:
- Trim your liner according to the side dimensions of your oven.
- Make sure that you precisely cut the liner according to the size of the floor of your oven. In case you fail to do so, you will not be able to save the base of your range correctly. Start with a slightly larger cut and reduce the size if it is needed.
- If your oven’s heating element is on the bottom, make sure you put the oven liner at least one inch above the oven’s heating element. This will ensure it does not receive direct heat and prevent the liner pad from burning.
- When you feel like your oven liner is dirty, remove it and wash it with the soap you use on your dishes. After that, leave it to dry before reusing it for another meal.
3 Best Oven Liners for Electric Ovens
As mentioned above, multiple manufacturers offer oven liners, and they all claim to be the best. How would you decide which oven liner is the best? We asked ourselves the same question and compiled a list of what we think are the best oven liners in the market. Carefully the features of each liner outlined below to take your decision.
1. Cooks Innovations Non-Stick Oven Liner
- Suitable for all ovens — Be it convection, microwave, and electric.
- Can be cut to size easily — With regular household scissors.
- Heat resistant — The oven liner can tolerate a temperature up to 500 degrees.
If you want to keep your oven clean and safe to use, Cooks Innovation provides a great product. Their premium liner is specially designed to prevent your range from spills and help clean it effortlessly.
Adding this sheet at the bottom of your oven should certainly catch any mess falling from the food container that you are using for baking.
Moreover, it can be washed with minimum effort.
It comes in 16.5″ X 23 size, which is big enough to fit in any oven.
Looking the quality of the product, we know that it is made with the best material that can easily tolerate temperature up to 500 degrees. It works in almost all types of ovens (gas, electric, and microwave) Another fun feature of this liner is its color options, which can be chosen to match that exact color of the bottom of most ovens. It does not seem like it is an addition to the oven.
Also, it offers easy cleaning as it is dishwasher, friendly, durable, and nonstick.
2. COOKINA G1 Gard Reusable Non-Stick Oven Liner
- 100% non-stick — Highly durable non-stick material allows you reuse product multiple times after washing
- Easy cleaning — Because of the non-stick quality
- Can be cut — Using simple scissors according to your needs.
If you are looking for oven protection, your search might end here with the Cookina G1 product line. The oven liner is created using a premium quality 100% PFOA-free Japanese material that is exceptionally good for your oven.
It can bear high temperature quickly, which makes it a compulsory product for any new oven.
Cookina G1 is made for the spills and drips of sticky items. When cooking anything like pizza, pasta, and other cheesy meals this liner will be able to save you hours of hard work.
Moreover, it comes in regular size for all the electric and gas ovens. The non-stick material is also secure to clean, making it a viable option for your kitchen, especially an electric oven.
3. FANTASYCART 2 X LARGE Teflon Oven or Pan Liner
- Long-lasting — Durability is the most attractive feature of this oven liner for electric ovens.
- A sure shot winner — In terms of aesthetics, durability, and standard.
- Universal cover — On different ovens
Another choice from fantasy cart. This oven liner is the best for electric ovens. Not just in terms of aesthetics, this is the winner in terms of standard and durability.
Spills and dribbles from your cooking are not something that you should be scared of with a fantasy cart around. It will deal with any and every pizza spill, the trickling of pies, and whatnot.
Utilize this in an oven as it works in Convection, Electric, Microwave, and Gas broiler.
Additionally, this non-stick PTFE liner is more vigorous, simple to clean after it gets spills. Put the liner in the dishwasher to spare time as well.
Moreover, if the liner is too large for your oven, you can slice it to the popular size with your scissors. The black color goes exceptionally well with the overall decor of the kitchen and ovens themselves.
Without an oven liner, you will likely spend more time in your kitchen clearing grease and spills than actually cooking. But having an oven liner changes things for good.
An over liner works as a protective shield for your oven and protect it from baking spillage and grease.
Before you experiment in the kitchen with your electric oven, make sure you get yourself an oven liner. The best pieces have been reviewed for you.