Quick Links to the Reviewed Products
Which Dishwashers are Best to Wash Baby Bottles?
You might be asking yourself whether its even worth taking the time to compare differences between dishwashers. With the many challenges of taking care of new born babies, dealing with the purchase a new dishwasher is certainly not the first thing on your mind.
Given the fact that babies require a lot of feedings, there’s usually a lot of cleaning. First of all, there are better ways to clean than by doing it by hand. Second of all, with the ideal dishwasher, it’s possible to always have clean and hygienic bottles for feeding while wasting minimal water and energy.
What’s the Difference Between a Dishwasher and a Sterilizer?
- Capacity: Bottle sterilizers are relatively smaller cleaning products specifically made to ensure feeding bottles and clean and safe to re-use. While their capacity is smaller than normal sized dishwashers, they are usually large enough to accommodate multiple baby bottles.
- Counter Space: With a smaller capacity comes a smaller device that neatly fits on the counter of most kitchen counters. Depending on the product you might even be able to fit a baby bottle sterilizer within a cupboard .
- Cost: Dishwashers are more expensive, but on the other hand will be used by you and your family to clean all of your dishes not just the baby bottles. Hence, if your current dishwasher doesn’t need changing, the cheapest option will be to purchase a bottle sterilizer.
- Functionality: The issue of functionality and compatibility is mostly associated with the use of bottle sterilizers. The reason being is that they are usually made very specific to bottles of certain sizes.
- Ease of Use: A dishwasher is easier to use than a sterilizer. There is no need to rinse bottles or clean them before using the machine. Before using a sterilizer bottles need to be properly rinsed making the process of using them a little more complicated.
We realized that many readers wanted more information on baby bottle sterilizers. If that’s your case do read our review of our 2021 baby bottle sterilizers and steamers.
How does a Dishwasher for Baby Bottles Works?
The Dishwasher cleans baby bottles by splashing boiling water, commonly somewhere in the range of 45 and 75 °C and lower temperatures for fragile feeders.
All you need is to add water into the dishwater heated up to an appropriate temperature. The installed sensors monitor pressure and temperature to make sure that the baby bottles remain undamaged. After heating the baby bottles, the Dishwasher dispenses the detergent to eliminate the baby bottles’ germs.
Moreover, the instilled jets in the Dishwasher throw water with optimum pressure to clean off the dirt from the feeders. Finally, the dirty water is drained, and the bottles are dried using the heated air.
Best Dishwashers for Baby Bottles
1. BLACK+DECKER BCD6W 6 Place Setting Compact Countertop Dishwasher
- Compact — The black + Decker dishwasher has ideal dimensions for small kitchens which helps it fit in cupboards or tight corners
- 6 Place-setting — 6 place fit for washing all types of smaller dishes, such as baby bottles, dinner sets, and much more.
- Child-lock — Comes with a child-lock to to prevent accidents
The Black + Decker dishwasher is an energy-efficient machine with an elegant metal body that gives this dishwasher a truly modern look. The rack setups available allow you to organize your dishwasher to easily place baby bottles.
You can easily wash the baby bottles up to 10 inches in height in this equipment. An interesting option available with this dishwasher is that it has seven different cleaning programs available. For instance, scheduled cleanings and delayed start options are all available to allow you to clean the products at the end of the day. This robust system is simple and fully integrated in control console.
Moreover, the equipment is user-friendly. Other relevant options are temperature controls to not overheat plastic bottles during the wash. In brief, a great product, that incorporates both style and practicality in one inexpensive product.
2. Avanti 18″ Built-in Dishwasher SS Panel
- Silent feature — Isolates sounds to ensure minimum noise levels during wash.
- Heated Drying — Dries dishes and bottles with heated air after the wash.
- Wash Cycle Timer — Facilitates cleaning of specific plastics by making multiple wash cycles available.
The Avanti Dishwasher offers exciting features that really do make the lives of the people in your home a lot easier. This dishwasher will serve as an easy solution for all challenging cleaning tasks including baby bottles.
A key feature of this equipment is designed with an average noise level of 52dB. We think that as a new parent the silence can be very appreciated and that this feature is one worth taking note of.
Finally the Avanti dishwasher, with its corrosion resistant stainless steel, offers users multiple useful programmable features in a high-end machine to make cleaning dishes the easiest experience.
3. Danby Countertop Dishwasher
- Trendy Look — The counter-top Danby dishwasher comes with a stylish metallic mate design to make to elevate your kitchen’s look.
- Compact Design — Ideal for small kitchens
- Programmable Features— Incorporated multiple timer schedules and cycles lasting between 2 and 8 hours.
The Danby dishwasher is one of our favorite devices. In part for its look and in part for its smart features that make cleaning baby bottles a very quick and easy process. It is undoubtedly the best dishwashers for baby bottles. The equipment is energy efficient and uses just 11.7 liters of water in one normal cycle.
Moreover, the Danby dishwasher can be set to six different setting levels, which have been made user-friendly with its electronic LED display. It provides users with wash cycles ranging from glass, soak, rapid, economy, and intensive clean.
In a bid to ensure long-lasting usage, the Dishwasher was made with stainless steel parts on both the inside and outside. Last but not least, the auto detergent feature is a unique touch we love.
Using smart dishwashers are not a great way to save time and energy, but they also ensure that the baby bottles you use are hygienic and clean. Whether dirty baby bottles or any other kitchen item, the right dishwasher can be a life saver.
Dishwashers have added unprecedented comfort and convenience to the lives of millions of households. Long are gone when washing baby feeding equipment, cutlery, and other dishes by hand. Clean dishes are now just one click away.